Sunday, April 8, 2012

I am so Blessed.

     Life has been a Crazy ride lately… It is a comforting thought that the end is only the beginning.. That has been more than true for me lately. Life moves so fast I have a hard time keeping up.. But, I am doing my best.
So much so that I sometimes I wonder if my Heavenly father has forgotten me in little ol’Provo. But, I know that I am guiltier of being the one that forgets Him. I feel like whenever I pray all I do is ask for things and blessings and forget to thank Him for all of the wonderful things He gives me… I need to be better about that.

      There isn’t anything that has happened in my life that I would take back if I ever got the chance. All of my trials have made me a better person. And, as hard as it is for me to admit it….. Provo has been a great place for me to grow as an Adult. I have made many wonderful friends and memories here.
     
         I am so blessed to be born in to a family where the truths of this world are taught. To always have such incredible examples of righteous members of this church. I am so Grateful for the Light that helps me find my way through this life. There is no way I would ever be able to make it through this life without it. I am so Blessed to have a Father in Heaven that loves me enough to send his Son, so that I would be able to return to live with him some day. I love the way that reading about the Savior makes me feel. His, is the Greatest example of love. I wish that I could love everyone the way that the Savior does. He is the coolest person I know.  I am so excited to be able to apply President Uchtdorfs words, ‘Stop it.’ And Love and not think hurtful things about people. I don’t know what they have been through and I don’t know how they may be struggling. 'Let he who is without sin be the one to cast the first stone.'--Some of the greatest words of wisdom.

        I Love General Conference, it always brings me new insight about how I can better my relationship with my Savior and with others. They are truly Apostles of our Heavenly Father; I know that everything they speak about truly comes from God to make our lives better. They are such smart and amazing men. There are no better examples of upholding the Priesthood.

        I have always been so incredibly blessed. I have always had 2 wonderfully smart, hard working parents, a family that has always been so incredibly close. I have the best older brother and sister-in-law that always take care of me. (And let me eat their food. :-)) Jeremy who has never failed to cheer me up when I have been upset. Jamee has always been my Best friend. She is wonderful and funny and such a beautiful person. My Burrito is the best example to me of strength and an incredibly tender heart. They are the craziest bunch of animals but, they are...My CIRCUS.

     Our life here is so fragile.. I want to be able to live so that when my Father needs me I will be ready and not regret the way that I lived my life.  I know that if I do things right, when it is my time to go back, if that is while I am young or old, I know that my family will be blessed and taken care of. That knowledge brings me so much comfort.

        I am so excited for the adventure that Jamee and I are going to have this summer together!! I love her so much and I can’t wait to show her the ropes of a starving College student… and how to Love every second of those, couch cushion searches for quarters because you’re on your last pair of underwear, days. She will love it.

                                                                       Stay strong,
                  Charley.

2 comments:

  1. You are inspiring Charley. You make me want to be a better person and are a great example to me. Thank you for being so positive and uplifting. You are a beautiful person and I'm so glad you are my sis-in-law. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lacey! that really means a lot to me. You have been more than amzing to me! I am glad we are related! We are the best bunch of people around! :D

    ReplyDelete