Thursday, June 9, 2011

Slacking in the "I'll keep you updated" department.... oops.

Last post..... 2010.... and 7 months later here we are.. Lot of shenanigans have been going on, lets see..

Leaving the Philippines

Starting school and moving in to my FIRST apartment a week later.... a little fast but hey that's the way i roll.

Being totally scared out of my wits to work on clients but hey... i survived.

Figuring out who This chick is..... still working on it but, hey... I am getting there.. i am only 19.

Being totally and happy and confident about my self and making a BUTT load of Fantastic friends. 

No money. No job. But, a great family and awesome friends.

School is Bomb. The church is TRUE and Life is Fantabulastic. Concurring the world one day at a time..: D

No comments:

Post a Comment