Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Time moves so fast.. everyday is like a blast from the past.

 

    This semester has gone by so much faster than others seemed to. Like others before, I have built so many incredible friendships. Some faster than others and some it took the entire semester to be friends, but nonetheless, I have cherished them all.

  
  
   Like others, I'm sure, this is always the part that I hate... I don't like getting close to people knowing that in a few months they could be out of my life forever... for some that is very possible... and others, it is a matter of miles if you want to see them again. I just hope that no matter how far away some may go or how many buildings away they are we can still party like rockstars:D


Colin and Josh are good sports:)
  
     Summer... (Breath a sigh of relief) one of my favorite words in the English language. It feels like there are a million things that i have to do before i could even begin to enjoy the thought that summer is almost here...
-  Say Adios to some of the best girls in the world.
-  Take my State Board Test.... and pass.
-  Jamee's Graduation.
-  Register for Classes.....Scary!
-  DISNEYLAND... aka.. 2nd best place on EARTH:)
-  Pack and move into my new Apartment.
-  Move Jamee to PROVO.... WITH ME!!!
- Try to not break my mothers Heart, too much.... aparently we make her feel old or something... ;)

Ok.. so looking at that list.. it doesn's seem that long. It sure does feel like a lot to do. Maybe it is more of the unknown future that I am not ready for.. but, in the wonderful words of Abi, "Hard things happen, you will surivive. I promise."

                You're Beautiful, Strong and Smart. Remember, No Pain, Heartache, or Sin is
                       worth giving up on that:)
                                   
                                                Stay Strong,
                                                              Charley. 



 "Live you life in such a way that those who don't know Christ, but know you, will want to know Christ because they know you."

No comments:

Post a Comment