Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Singapore

Friday, Sept. 25th 2010:
                Today we flew to Singapore with Uncle Rich, who sat back in Economy with us… Lol. ;) It was a pretty quick flight and such a nice airline. We had fun. We got to drive on the wrong side of the road and it kind of FREAKED me out. Lol. Then we went to a SUPER BORING business dinner ;). Aunt Di and I ended the Dinner with a Giggle attack. We also had GREAT fun in the AMAZING swimming pool at the top of our hotel. Which, By the way,  is the most AMAZING hotel I have EVER stayed in!! So Beautiful!
Saturday, Sept. 26th 2010
                Today Aunt Di and I spent most of the Morning in the room getting ready and relaxing. Then we went and ate lunch at a cool Japanese restaurant where they cooked us an AMAZING 8 course meal right in front of us. Then we walked around the mall there and attended the first part of the race, but walked back alone because I didn’t feel well, so me and Aunt Di were Bums together in the room. Lol.
Sunday, Sept. 27th 2010
                Uncle Rich left for Denver early so, Aunt Di and I relaxed in the room again until Lunch then we ate lunch at a super fancy restaurant with the business peeps and had LITERALY 12 courses. I was almost ready to pop. Then Aunt Di and I walked to China Town and saw some cool shops where I bought the CUTEST dress. Then we went to the Race for a little while, but those business men ticked us off so we left. Lol.
Monday, Sept. 28th 2010
                Today we ate Breakfast and flew home. The boys were excited to see us. Lol. I would be to, we are AWESOME!
Tuesday, Sept. 29th 2010
Today I cleaned out Aunt Di’s fridge. And Rodello’s son, Jerald, came over and we went to Jollibee and Dairy Queen. He is such a cute boy. Then I found this cool little station in the mall that as selling fans and embroidering names on them it was Amazing how quickly she did it. The lady was so talented.
                While Rodello and Di got Rodello’s Plane ticket to go home,  so he could visit his dad, I played Bubbles with Jerald. It made one Heck of a mess in the hall way of the mall… But, we had fun! He is such a cute little boy!
Wednesday, Sept. 30th 2010
                Di went to the hospital to see why she was so sick. We thought that my mom had tried to call and it was the middle of the night in the US, so I got worried and called home and it had ended up that Di spelled my name wrong and so when I butt dialed her she thought that it was my dad… Lol. So, I ended up going home and Scaring the crap out of my mom in the middle of the night. Sorry mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment