Monday, October 18, 2010

Villa Escadaro!

Tuesday, Sept. 22nd 2010
                                Today we drove the car to Villa Escadaro; it is this cool resort place. (With a twist) Lol. We walked through an Old Catholic church that was made into a museum. It was cool to see all of the old artifacts from the past. We then took a Caribou ride to their lake. It was awesome, we got sang to the whole way… Lol. We then rode canoes on the lake. Aunt Di and I in one, Rodello in the other. We Raced… and we WON!! Are you surprised?? Two McNeill’s at their best. Lol. We then went and played in the pool. While INNOCENTLY playing around, I was approached (to put it lightly) by a white man and a Philippine woman that were enraged. The man claimed that Aunt Di and I were making un of the way he was rowing… He was a little sensitive.. Lol. I told him that I didn’t know what he was talking about and that I would never say such things about another person. Lets just say that he didn’t believe me.
The man, “Does it make you feel better making fun of another person?”
Me, Very confused, “Sorry? I don’t know what you are talking about.”
“Don’t act so innocent, I can see right through your act honey.”
“Um, I really don’t have any idea what you are talking about…”
“ We heard you out on the lake making fun of the way we row, sorry that we are not as good at it as you are.”
“I would not say such things” by this time Rodello had the accusations under investigation…  Lol.
“Oh, Ok. So I am just the crazy white guy coming over here just to pick a FIGHT, because I have nothing better to do than to just waste my time on you people.”
“Excuse me??”  I had no idea what to do in this situation, but all was well, my protectors were all over the situation. While all I could do was stutter in bafflement Di pulled both of them aside and let them know what a great person I was and that it was all just a misunderstanding. (Ahh, shucks...) Lol. Seriously, do we have signs on our backs saying, “Please pick a fight with me?” Lol.
                After  we settled the giggles about the “crazy white guy” (his words not mine). We dried off and got to eat lunch at the bottom of a Beautiful waterfall. So Calm, and relaxing, I Could have stayed all day.
After our VERY eventful day and Aunt Di and Uncle Rich attended a business dinner, and Rodello and I walked over to the Mall and got dinner and I found some really awesome Jewelry for only $3 a piece. It was SUCH an AMAZING DAY!!
Wednesday, Sept. 23rd 2010:
                I rode the Motorcycle BY MYSELF to the mall with Rodello and Di on the other bike! It was great FUN!! Except for the part where I thought that I had lost Aunt Di and Rodello… Whoa that gave me a mini Heart attack. But all is well.  
Thurs. Sept. 24th 2010:
                Aunt Di had her trainer come and give me a Pilates session… Holy. I have never been more worked out in my LIFE. It was the hardest thing that I have ever had to do!! I am thoroughly convinced that he WAS, in fact, trying to KILL ME!! Lol. The rest of the day I packed for SINGAPORE!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you were able to take some time away from all your fun with Aunt Di to keep us informed of all the fun that you are having. I am so happy (and jealous) for you. Make lots of memories, you will look back on this time with great fondness!

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete