Saturday, September 18, 2010

Philippines!!

             On Monday Aunt Di, Me, and Edison went to one of Aunt Di’s favorite Orphanages. It was a small place with about 5 kids and 4 babies. They were all so cute, and SO well behaved, and all of the volunteers there are so kind. On Wednesday, we had them come to Di’s house and we went to McDonalds and swimming at a pool near where she lives, the kids were so cute and had so much fun!! They were so cute. I really hope that we will be able to visit them a lot. They are all such beautiful kids!

             Ok, so on Thursday... Aunt Di, Rodello, and I took a “buying” trip. (as my dad would put it, he goes buying; not shopping and not browsing. Lol.) We took a little trip to the Yamaha store, and came out with a motorbike. It is pretty awesome. The workers were so nice, they had great customer service. After we had bought the bike, they told us to have a seat and that they had a special performance for us. We sat and they proceeded to dance to Justin Bieber’s “Baby”... It was awesome. Aunt Di says that is typical Philippine move. She says that they are great performers and that they love to do it! I believe her, it was great! All Thursday afternoon we played on the motorbike and hung out. It is seriously AWESOME here.
On Friday, we left the house about 7 on the motorcycles for a little road trip. First, we had to stop by Teletech and get Aunt Di’s Camera, and see Uncle Rich before we took off. The Teletech call center is awesome, it is super colorful. I got to meet Riassa (Rise-a), Uncle Rich’s Assistant Super Hero, Lol. She is great! She has lots of personality. I got to see Uncle Rich’s office and he showed us around the place. He just about made some trainees have a heart attack sneaking in and checking on them, (he is the big Boss that everyone is intimidated by, Lol.) It was great. We then took off and after maneuvering through lots of traffic we got to Tagaytay. (Ta-guy-ti) It was so BEAUTIFUL on the ride up; there were tons of flower shops on the side of the rode along with food and souvenir shops. We drove to the partial top of the hill-mountain and parked our bikes walked the rest of the way up, pretty steep but not too bad of a walk. Once we were up the mountain-hill, we got to look over the lake and see the Volcano and the little towns throughout the hill side. It was beautiful. The Philippines is one the most beautiful places I have ever been. Well, once you get out of the city. Lol. Just teasing, it is all beautiful, and the people are beautiful too. They had this cool statue of Mary?? I think it is Mary... Lol. Should have looked a little closer. It was awesome to see, I am so glad that we went. The ride back was a little Killer— only because about the last hour of the trip my BUTT was KILLING ME!!! Lol. It was all ok after I got off the bike..

              So, I have been playing Basketball with Aunt Di, Rodello and Edison lately and it has been a lot of fun. I just wish that I were a little more coordinated when it comes to things like that... Lol. But that is ok, I am still having fun.

               Also I can’t express to you how much I love Aunt Di and how much she reminds me of my dad. Lol. She says some of the same silly stuff that my dad says. Lol. The same little patients fit, totally hilarious. It’s a McNeill thing I guess. She is TONS of fun to be around.

        Having LOTS of fun in the Philippines, Miss you all!
                                X0X0—Charley :D

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are having so much fun! Keep updating your blog. We love reading about it! Miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charley Ann, WOW! It sounds like you are really having a swingin' time! I'm so glad you get to have this experience. How neat to be able to spend time with the orphans. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHARLEY!!!! :D It sounds like you are doing some flippin awesome things, girl! I am glad I found your blog. Keep having fun and all, k? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete