Friday, July 30, 2010

All I know is that it is is going to be the LONGEST month of my LIFE...

If all goes as planned, I will be on a plane to Chicago, August 25, 2010. At 7:10am. I will be leaving a Wednesday to Chicago to visit Kristi for a few days and leave for the Philippines that Friday with my Aunt DiAnn. I will be looking forward to a 14 hour Flight.... which I hope won't be too bad with 2 books, a laptop with the Sims 3, an I-Pod, Movies and my Imagination. It is a good thing I am short or we would have a BIT of a claustrophobia problem on our hands.
It has been said before  that the more we PRAY for time to move the more still it seems... That is more true than EVER for me right now.. I am just hoping that work, and no social life will keep my mind off the 4 weeks I have left here... Ugh. All I know is that it is is going to be the LONGEST month of my LIFE...

2 comments:

  1. I would suggest sleeping on the plane. You'll need to stock up on sleep if you plan on keeping up with my mom for 2 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I am planning on that too!! Hopefully I will even be able to sleep... haha I see too many movies with plane crashes..AH! :D

    ReplyDelete